Deploying and Scaling Impact
Founders and entrepreneurs have the unique opportunity to develop creative solutions to global challenges as they become investors. Even if their goals and values are clear, the questions remain:
- How to allocate financial and non-financial resources to make a meaningful impact?
- How to manage wealth and who to trust for advice to achieve this impact?
- How to scale impact by building an ecosystem geared towards change?
ACCELERATE: The Impact Investing Program for Entrepreneurs is the first of its kind to support self-made wealth owners in finding answers to the pressing questions related to the whys, hows, whats, and whos of impact investing.
The program is globally unique in design and purpose and rooted in science and practice, providing founders and entrepreneurs with the knowledge, tools, peer networks, and expert support they need to deploy capital for impact. The training is organized by leaders in impact investing, philanthropy, and ecosystem building and managed within a university setting, ensuring a trusted environment free from conflicts of interest.
- October 4-7, 2022 – Center for Sustainable Finance & Private Wealth (CSP), University of Zurich,
- January 23-26, 2023 – Online
- April 26-28, 2023 – Sloan School of Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT),
Boston, MA, USA
Program Fee: 13,000 USD
Impact Investing Policy Statement: What is impact? What impact will you aim to have? How are you uniquely positioned to achieve it? How will you implement your strategy?
Impact Investing Technical Skills: Discover the technical knowledge required for impact investing, and dive deep into crucial topics areas.
Finance and Wealth Management: Dive into financial planning and impact-aligned wealth management structures.
Going Beyond: Plan how to use your skills, knowledge, and networks to have an impact beyond investing.
Impact Measurement and Management: Identify what data you’ll need and how you will acquire it to know you are having the impact you are aiming for.
Building Community: Solidify relationships with peers and renowned impact stakeholders as you integrate into the impact investing community.
Being curious to learn is the best thing you can do. Because this field is new, we can be dramatic change agents crafting the direction impact investing or climate investing takes.
The program modules are supported and deepened through optional activities including:
- Invitation to program partners events
- In-person events/meetups
- Working group support
- Opportunities to mentor future participants
- Package of 6 or 12 coaching
sessions with a certified coach
- Note: additional fee
- Click here for more information
Interested? Want to apply?
Contact us to get your questions answered and to start the application process today.